The Bronto Shopify Connector allows you to seamlessly import all relevant information from Shopify into the Bronto Marketing Platform – including orders, customers, products and more – so you can create ultra-targeted, personalized email and cross-channel marketing campaigns at scale. No need to wait for nightly feeds either – the data is updated in near real-time!
- One-Step, Automated Installation – Simply click install Shopify Connector app from within the Bronto Marketing Platform. Then, easily configure your desired settings within Bronto. The documented, self-installation could not be easier – integrate your data in minutes.
- Order Import with Conversion Tracking – Seamlessly import orders, including complete purchase history with product details and be able to track conversions, for better informed and more targeted marketing campaigns.
- Contact Import – Bring over all your customers and import both properties and metafields into Bronto contact fields, keeping that data updated as it changes in Shopify. You can even map Shopify tags to Bronto lists for more great data to segment on within Bronto.
- Opt-In Sync – Automatically keep the Accepts Marketing flag on the customer within Shopify in sync with Bronto's own contact status, which includes syncing Bronto unsubscribes back into Shopify. Bronto list membership can also be updated as customers modify their opt-in status within Shopify.
- Product Catalog Sync – Automatically import your entire product catalog into Bronto so you can easily insert any content into messages. The catalog is also the foundation for being able to use other apps like Browse Recovery and Predictor.
- RFM Metrics – In Bronto, auto-calculate RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary Value) metrics for contacts based on the full order history from Shopify, and use these values for improved segmentation and lifecycle marketing.