Send targeted product recommendations to specific segments of subscribers using product data imported from Bronto’s Product Catalog.
- Simple, Fast Configuration – Quickly import an existing Google Merchant product feed or any other product feed into Bronto. That’s it! You’re ready to start building recommendations.
- Unlimited Possibilities – Define rules on any combination of product fields and set priorities to determine which products to display to a segmented list of subscribers. Examples could include recommendations, such as: top-rated products above a specified profit margin, new products sorted by price, sale items prioritized by sale end date, and low stock products above a specified product review rating.
- Recommendation Templates – Not sure where to start? Choose from a variety of prebuilt templates and start sending recommendations within seconds.
- Seamless Message Integration – Use Bronto’s product tag syntax to insert placeholders in your messages for the product fields you wish to display. Then identify the recommendation for each placeholder, either at the message or delivery level. Now, sit back and watch Predictor insert the products into your message – without the need to copy and paste products with each delivery.
- Dynamic, Relevant Content – When you create your message, you can identify specific recommendations for each segment of your list. For example, recommend sale items to low-AOV contacts and top-rated products to VIPs.