Today's consumers are savvy, sophisticated and harder to engage than ever. To connect with consumers and drive purchases, commerce marketers need to generate marketing messages, offers and campaigns that are thoughtful, meaningful and creative.
One of the best ways to engage consumers and drive sales is through the use of coupons. With Coupon Manager, you can easily edit, manage and distribute unique coupon codes via email marketing or SMS messaging for highly targeted, revenue-generating campaigns.
- Image-Based Approach—Use image tags for coupons to avoid the setup and timing concerns of having to move coupon data into your email marketing system.
- Visual Editor—Define the style and content of your coupon image with an easy-to-use editor, including support for both text and barcodes.
- Unique Coupon Codes—Distribute coupons that are unique to each user and campaign to minimize risk and coupon abuse.
- Real-Time Rendering—Coupons are rendered at the time of open, giving you the flexibility to modify content and manage coupons after your message has been sent.
- Coupon Redemption—Track and report on valuable metrics such as redemption rate, average redemption time and revenue/discount per coupon.
- Email or SMS—Insert coupon codes into any email or SMS message.
- Expiration Dates—Whether a set date or rolling time period, include the time remaining within the coupon image to drive a sense of urgency.
- Coupon Code URL Parameter—Append the unique coupon code as a query parameter on your links and work with your commerce platform to act on that data. For example, the Bronto Extension for Magento can take that code and automatically apply the coupon to the customer's shopping session.
- Unique Coupons for Pop-Up Manager—Display a unique coupon in Pop-Up Manager as a thank you and weave that same code into your welcome series for a consistent experience to help drive that crucial, initial purchase.